Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Playlist + Outfit of the day

Hello girls, how's your week going so far? So as I promised new posts coming to you! This time I'll be showing to you my top 5 songs at the moment, I hope you like them:

Studio Killers - Friday Night Guru


I'm obsessing over this song so much (actually the whole band). The first time I heard this band was on MTV (song: Ode to the Bouncer) and I just fell in love for it instantly.

Mika - Relax, take it easy

 

Lol well to be honest I just 'found' it again today but I just love it. I mean I like all kinds of musics but I kinda tend to more strong ones but gurl hear him sing, he's like a sexy angel singing soft melodies from the heavens, also the lyrics and the music in itself are so smooth and creative..
Ps. If you like him and also Ariana Grande, you should totally check out this song here.

Ciara : I'm out feat Nicki Minaj


This song is so fierce, I thought I wouldn't like it but it kinda hooked me up, I really like to listen to it at the moment.

Studio Killers : Eros and Apollo


Oh my, I love this song from Studio Killers as well, it's so perfect!

Runaway: Yeah yeah yeahs


Did you see the recent advertisement from Calvin Klein? Well they've used this song and I instantly fell in love for it, also the band seems to have some good musics, I'd definitely check it out.

Actually I'm hearing way more songs than only this ones, also from other genders but this week they're really what I feel like hearing the most, but as I said I'm really into all kinds of music so any suggestions? I'll be hearing all the suggestions and also adding them to next week's Playlist and maybe to the the blog in itself later on.

And to finish the post here's my outfit: of today:


It's a quite simple outfit I think, very casual chic. I've bought this coat today and cause I really like it I've tried to make a outfit having it as a basis and this came from it. 
I'm not totally sure about the clutch so I might change it later, but I think all together makes a nice combination. 

I'm wearing: 
  • Scalloped Punch Blazer from ELLE;
  • LE Minty Dress from LE;
  • Turquoise Foldover Purse from DVF;
  • Hot Pink Sole Stilettos from LE.

So I hope you enjoyed this post, see you soon, 
Cooldeer123 xxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment