Friday, September 27, 2013

MSW 2013 New Collection Review + Top 5

Hello everyone welcome to Doll Nest! Today I'm making a review about the new MSW collection that came to plaza today, and also I'll be making the Top 5 of it. 



If I'm really honest the part 1 from MSW store didn't appeal to me..like at all. There were some pieces like Faux Feather Coat or the Black Spike Slit Dress that were actually pretty but the rest... specially the 'Make me MSW' shirts and the glitter leggins, I mean reall Stardoll? 

But well today Part 2 came with two floors and different clothes (though some pieces are from Part 1) and this were my first two thoughts about it: Overprized and overprized. I'm sorry if I'm too negative but really, 40 stardollars for a dress? I get cheaper than that in the Antidote Store.
It's not a limited edition collection (if it'll be like MSW2012 it'll stay many months in Plaza, almost a year) and for that prize the graphic, quality and design are not so great. Sure that there's really a couple of nice pieces but I feel prize=quality here. 



The background is pretty nice though, also the fact that there's different poses again in the manequins it's good. Some pieces of it are from Part1, other were recoulored like the Fur Coat and Slit Dress and others are just new designs which some of them are quite pretty.

And here's my Top5: 

1- Rhinestone Hi Lo Gown

This is of course quite subjective but at once I saw this dress I immediately fell in love for it. There's not so many dresses alike this one in Plaza and the quality of it is really good.
When using it for a outfit there's not many pieces you can put together with it I think but you can really make a statement with accessories and you'll look like a Greek Goddess.

2- Glitter Slither Dress

I actually really like this one as well, also it can be used in different styles - it all depends on the makeup, hair and accessories you use with it.
Also it's a bit more 'gotic/punk' alike so even if you go for a more stylish chic look with it you'll stand out in a strong way...also there's nothing better than a little black dress right?

3- Metal Fringe Bag

The thing I like the most in this bag is that it'll make any boring or too simple outfit into a fabulous one, really just try it out!
Fringe alike pieces are also quite in at the moment and because it has black and gold as colours it'll go with barely anything (and you can put in your doll's hand or in the shoulder behind the clothes, both will work out and look good).

4- MSW Faux Shearling Jacket

I see already my doll using this jacket with my leather pants, huh too hot! 
The graphic in my opinion is not the best but I really like it; it has a metallic look and the fringe alike parts and the belt gives a really awesome look. You can also put it together with many different items though tight skinny jeans, leather or pencil skirts would look the best with it.

5- Waxed Silver Combat Boots

And at last but not least the Combat Boots. I really like the prize of it actually also the metallic silver looks attracts me a lot and will surely give a nice colour to any outfit my doll is wearing. I'd wear it for more casual, street chic or punk looks but it might work out with other styles.
There's also other items that I really liked such as the Feather Clutch or the Bolero Dress but the ones above were the ones that really brought my attention. I'll might some more time than the ones I did already though I still think they're overprized and I'm not sure if they they're really worth.


And now some outfits from very stylish girls wearing MSW2013 items:

Starlett24

Sasha.Star

Stra.La

Tarcilars
I hope you did like this post and also I'd love to know your opinion about the store, so let me know if you did like it or no in the comments!
See you soon,
xxo
Cooldeer123







No comments:

Post a Comment