Saturday, September 28, 2013

Modelling for Daily Fashion + My work on it + New mp3 Bar above!

Hello everyone, today Daily Fashion was released and I was one of the models in it, check it out:


The magazine is owner is AnissaCover, the graphic designer that made this picture was Teck13 and you can check the whole magazine here.
Normally I'd do a review about the Magazine but considering that the one is one of my best friends and also that I contributed with some material for the magazine I thought it'd be better not. Alas, but I can still show you the work I made in it, first the outfits:









I try to keep a grunge/darkish look with all of them, and it might not look 100% professional (well I'm not professional anyhow) but I had quite a lot of fun putting them together.

And now the makeup look - it was actually the first time I did a makeup look for a magazine but it went well I think, so I'm sure I'll do some more in the future, not only for other magazines but also to post here in the blog (if you've any ideas or requests let me know in the comments section!). 
Again it was a darkish look, I tried to corporate trends such the dark lip, smokey eye and contouring considering that the Fall season is coming and in that way it doesn't look too overdone:


Again don't mind my skills, I'm a writer not an artist ;)

And at last an article about Kimono Trend. This trend was for the Spring/Summer but I tried anyway to give an idea of what was it about, some tips how to incorporate in your style and also to the Fall Season, together with an outfit to demonstrate what I was talking about: 



Considering my French hm, is not in such great shape Anissa translated the article to french, and here you can read the original in english:

or this Spring and Summer, Kimonos are totally in! Every boho chic girl needs to have at least one in her closet, it goes well with mostly any outfit, but if you really want to stand out use some short high waisted shorts together with some crop top and hippie jewelry and you'll look amazing! But of course if you want to keep it modern and casual you can opt for a more sober look by using an one colour kimono with long pants (or of course also some modern patterns, choose them wisely).
This trend comes obviously from the Japanese culture and comes together with such trends as obi belts, eastern prints, mandarin collars and unstructured jackets.
In Stardoll you can find some items, specifically in Evil Panda, Original Future and in the Royalty Store. Get inspired by the outfits I made with this trend, and remember: play up with patterns and textures but always try not to go overboard.

So as I said already I really had fun working for it, I used to be quite active with such things and now I'm again active and it feels right man.

And at last, did you check the new mp3 bar above (under the url tab)? I made a little playlist for the girls visiting the blog- for now it's small but I'll later on add more (suggestions are more than welcome!), also I tried to put some different songs to try to please you all so don't forget to leave some feedback.

Ps. This is not the last post of today, so keep checking out the blog for another juicy post!

See you soon and have a nice weekend,
xxo
Cooldeer123







3 comments:

  1. Nice work!! I really like it =)
    Xoxo
    Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you so much for featuring me =) on the lookbook !!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I thought it'd be so good cause of me not writing for not so long but it turned out alright!
      And no problem, it was a pleasure to use your doll, she's gorgeous, as so your closet :)

      Delete