Wednesday, September 25, 2013

About me

My real name is Tânia, I'm 20 years old and I'm a portuguese girl living in the Netherlands. Around six years ago I've found Stardoll and I really enjoyed it to the point I'm still active now (of course with some breaks in the middle) cause I could express myself and my own style in a easy way and also cause I can connect with people that has the same interested as me.
I also have a great passion for writing (trying also to make it for my living as well!) so I've decided to create this blog and write about Stardoll and Fashion related things. The title comes from the fact I feel this blog is like a 'Nest' for me (I feel cozy writing about whatever I want in my own blog) and of course the 'Doll' part has to do with the fact is Stardoll.

In Stardoll I was always active, and I'm now model for many magazines such as X magazine, Vogue, ELLE, Trendy, Eyecatcher, Haute, Rolling Stone, Risque, etc etc so you can say I'm a top model; I had projects like Allure (about life&fashion, blog, magazine and online platform), La Vie en Rose with Manda (aka MandaMicalka) and Vogue&Vogue Daily with Christina (aka Jelinna); I've also written for many blogs and magazines, which they are so many I cannot recall all.

If you want to contact me click here to see how you can do so.

xxo 
Cooldeer123

No comments:

Post a Comment