Tuesday, July 9, 2013

After Holidays + Chanel Review

Hello guys, how are you doing? 

If you visited recently my suite you've seen I already came back from holidays. I hope you didn't miss me too much but it was really great for me to spend some time away and be close to my family in Portugal. Also it brought again my passion for writing and stardoll which was slowly fading away... I think we all get bored with stardoll from time to time but it seems that stardoll always finds a way to brings us back, personally i couldn't miss the tributes season that is already on. 

First Tribute store as tradition already was Chanel, personally I really did like some of the items, but not more than that, I mean as a tribute store where you can spend up to 600sd it should give you a different variety of items and as Chanel a bit alike the real brand... Even then I got some items as you can see bellow: 

I'll get some more items but this were what brought my attention at once, being my two most favourites the Sequin Graphic Frock and the Tweed Coco Dress.
The shoes were quite desapointing, that's why I only bought one pair and I'll probably just stick to it .. the bags are alright but I'd prefer the original design of Chanel where they got inspired from..
And considering the rest it was for me a good collection (maybe a 7 out of 10) but as Chanel tribute I did expect more as I said bellow.

And now as you may all know from checking the spoilers out in other blogs another Tribute store is coming and this time from Giambattista Valli, a very well known fashion designer that makes couture as ready to wear clothes.


From his lattest Couture Collection


Valli is also the fashion designer behind the famous pink dress Jessica Biel wore in her wedding day

And this are the spoilers for the stardoll collection: 



I'm really excited about this tribute, Valli is one of my favourite designers at the moment and the pieces look really like a couture line! But for now I'm just showing you, later on when they're out I'll make a review about it and who know bring more spoilers of other Tribute store?


I hope you did enjoy this articles, don't forget to follow the blog and see you soon
xxo

Tania aka cooldeer123

1 comment:

  1. I love the Valli tribute! I can't wait to see it! My fave item probably is the pink dress with the pants under it! I really don't like Chanel at all, stardoll or real, so yeah

    ReplyDelete